I set Cotswold Colleague up in 2016. I had really enjoyed a previous PA role and the variety of tasks that I did, and with two teenagers who still needed me to be available, I didn’t want to go back to the 9-5. I enjoy nothing more than supporting others, solving problems and making life easier.
I enjoy working with different industries and different people and being a Virtual Assistant gives me the flexibility to work with clients as and when they need support.
My clients value the support I provide, by delegating the everyday vital tasks, those they haven’t got the time for or don’t have skills for, enabling them to focus on what they do best.
- 5 years office manager at a country estate: carrying out routine administrative duties; emails and post; invoices, expenses; letters; minutes; agendas, telephone calls; accounts;
- Personal lifestyle admin for owner’s family: travel arrangements; identifying tradesmen, suppliers and consultants; arranging shopping; arrangements for social engagements.
- 5 years as PA to the directors of an investment banking company, supporting the directors in relation to a large rental property portfolio; preparing and formatting bid documentation and PQQ submissions for EU tenders; Filing company accounts and annual returns; arranging facilities for meetings; production of company accounts and annual returns
- Mortgage and financial services adviser registered with FSA, FPC qualified
- 15 years in banking; admin support to financial advisers
- working within independent estate agents
- admin support and trustee roles within local charities
My office is based near Chipping Norton and working remotely I can work with clients across the UK, but should you have a need for on-site support, I am ideally suited for businesses in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and Warwickshire.
Just get in touch to discuss how Nicki and Cotswold Colleague can help you get everything under control.