Social Media is essential to the growth, sustainability, and success of your business. Your online presence is often the first impression you make and it’s one of the easiest and best ways to engage with your customers, build strong relationships and grow your brand.
You want to make the most of social media, but what if you don’t know where to start or don’t have the time or knowledge?
Here are just some of the Social Media tasks we can help with:
- Set up your Facebook page; Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or LinkedIn profile
- Creation and scheduling of social media content
- Creation of social media headers banners, and backgrounds and sourcing images
- Monitoring of social media accounts and responding to enquiries and interactions
- Moderation of social media groups
- Uploading blog posts to websites
- Researching content, creating and curating your posts, scheduling posts.
More Help Getting Started
We offer tailored social media coaching and training for individuals and independent businesses.
We can help you whether you are completely new to using the platforms for business, or have been using one or both of them for a while but know you could be getting more out of them.
Whether it’s knowledge of the basics, getting to grips with Twitter lists or learning how to show up in Facebook groups.
Our training is bespoke for each client and includes social media tips.
Our face-to-face training and coaching sessions usually take place near Chipping Norton, but for clients further afield we also offer video call options. In-person sessions are a minimum of 2 hours long.
We can give you just the help you need to make the most of social media opportunities and get your business moving forward.
Just get in touch to discuss what you need and how we can help.